Pastoral Reach is a platform that helps your congregation manage the life cycle events of your community.
We know that nurturing strong relationships are central to every congregation. And staying on top of life cycle events — including births, deaths, illnesses, hospital stays, and more — is a vitally important component of these relationships.
That's where Pastoral Reach comes in.
Pastoral Reach provides a central database that helps users with timely and clear communications, so that clergy, professional staff, and lay leaders can reach out to congregants in a timely and respectful manner.
Pastoral Reach helps clergy and staff to:
- Enter and track life cycle events in one place
- Collect issue specific information
- Add and configure automatic tasks for each issue type
- Issue and task creation notifications
- Receive task reminders
- View all upcoming tasks
- Archive issues
- Identify short-term vs. long-term issues
- Filter issues by issue type, member name, and other fields
- Secure access with different levels of security per user
- Create groups for issue access and notification
- Keep sensitive issues private
- Add private notes to issues
- Add follow ups with detailed notes
- Full audit history for each issue including viewing all follow ups and touch points
- New Member
- Prospective Member
Request a demo today and start your free trial!