Pastoral Reach (PastoralReach.com) provides Service on an "AS IS" basis, and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
User acknowledges that the service provided is of such a nature that service can be interrupted for many reasons other than the negligence of the company and that damages resulting from any interruption of service are difficult to ascertain. Therefore, subscribers and users agree that Pastoral Reach shall not be liable for any damages arising from such causes.
Pastoral Reach is not responsible for any damages your business or organization may suffer as a result of using Pastoral Reach. Pastoral Reach does not make implied or written warranties for any of our services. Pastoral Reach denies any warranty or merchantability for a specific purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by Pastoral Reach.
Pastoral Reach has the right to change prices or add or delete product features of any existing product or service. Pastoral Reach has the right to discontinue products or services at any time. Pastoral Reach reserves the right to amend its policies at any time.
In order for the User to benefit from the subscription fee, the User agrees to limit Pastoral Reach’s liability arising from Pastoral Reach’s professional obligations, errors, or omissions, such that the total liability of Pastoral Reach shall not exceed Pastoral Reach’s total fees for the User’s subscription and any services rendered for the duration of the subscription period.
System and Network Security
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Pastoral Reach Network. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Pastoral Reach will investigate occurrences, which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
These violations include, without limitation: Accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account, which such User is not authorized to access. Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization. Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing". Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Taking any action in order to obtain services to which such User is not entitled. If customer is found to be in violation of our System and Network Security policy, Pastoral Reach may, at its sole discretion, restrict, suspend or terminate customer's account. Customer shall not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid in advance prior to such action.
Suspension of Service
Pastoral Reach reserves the right to terminate or suspend access to any customer if in the judgment of the Pastoral Reach network administrators one of the customer's accounts is the source or target of a network attack or is found to be in violation of any of the other terms of the TOU or for any other reason which Pastoral Reach chooses. If inappropriate activity is detected, all accounts of the Customer in question will be deactivated until an investigation is complete. Prior notification to the Customer is not assured. In extreme cases, law enforcement will be contacted regarding the activity. The customer will not be credited for the time the customer's account was suspended. If customer is found to be in violation of any Pastoral Reach policy, Pastoral Reach may, at its sole discretion, restrict, suspend or terminate customer's account. Customer shall not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid in advance prior to such action. Abusive behavior of any sort will not be tolerated and will be grounds for termination. Pastoral Reach has the right to deny an order or service renewal for any reason Pastoral Reach chooses.
In the event that we plan to permanently terminate the Website or the Services, we will provide notice of the termination to you by email at least 60 days prior the effective date of the termination of the Website or the Services.
User and Account Security
You are responsible for any misuse of your account, even if the inappropriate activity was committed by a friend, family member, guest or employee. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain unauthorized access to your account. In addition, you may not use your account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server.
- Your password provides access to your account. It is your responsibility to keep your password secure.
- Sharing your password and account access with unauthorized users is prohibited. You should take care to prevent others from using your account since you will be held responsible for such use.
- You must adopt adequate security measures to prevent or minimize unauthorized use of your account.
- You may not attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network or account. This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not intended for you, logging into or making use of a server or account you are not expressly authorized to access, or probing the security of other networks. Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security is prohibited. Examples of these tools include, but are not limited to, password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools.
- You may not attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network ("denial of service attacks"). This includes, but is not limited to, "flooding" of networks, deliberate attempts to overload a service, and attempts to "crash" a host.
- Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability. Pastoral Reach will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations.